InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director, Product Management to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
At InVision, we are already leading design collaboration. As the Director of Product Management, you will drive the vision for Collaboration at InVision with a well established, high performing team in place to support you as you transition into this new role.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll take on significant strategic thinking opportunities across the company to assist and lead Product that will deliver outcomes to our customers and InVision’s business
- You’ll take on the role of a player coach, balancing strategy and execution among your the Product Department
- You’ll be InVision’s thought leader and evangelist in all areas of the product
- You’ll work closely with our executive team to align the company around existing and future strategy
- You’ll work with engineering partners to scope solutions, evaluate strategies, and ensure quality
- You’ll contribute to the roadmap for various product areas within our connected workflow, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive business goals
- You will coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises and finding creative ways to make the “whole greater than the sum of its parts”
What you’ll bring:
- Best in class capability in leading a high-performing team of Product Managers who expect high-quality management and career development
- 10+ years of product management experience, preferably at a fast-growing software company. Experience with SaaS strongly preferred
- 3-5 years leading, managing teams of Product Managers
- You are a strategic thinker, someone who enjoys getting down in the weeds too, with excellent creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Be able to help define the product vision to inspire your teams and senior stakeholders with a
- A track record of building relationships and influencing at all levels of the organization
- Experience defining and tracking key business and usage success metrics
- Ability to build a compelling business case for new opportunities and prioritize among opportunities, balance the needs of a diverse set of external and internal stakeholders
- You focus on measurable outcomes over outputs and you thrive in a variable and demanding, fast paced work environment
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.