InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Revenue Accountant to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are a diverse team with a mix of industry, operational, and Big Four experience. Our responsibilities include owning revenue recognition from both a technical and operational perspective and the entire order to cash back office process. We empower decision-making at every level, value new ideas, and promote open communication. you’ll join an extraordinary team that is passionate about InVision, its products, and its customers
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in the month-end close process, reconciliations, and related reporting and disclosure requirements
- Support your Order to Cash teammates with booking revenue transaction, accounting needs, and other ad hoc projects
- Build and maintain relationships with our external auditors and key business contacts including Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Sales, IT, and Legal
- Partner with the Finance Systems team on system enhancements and process automation for the quote to cash process
- Prepare analysis of revenue, compensation expenses, performance trends, and variance explanations for Management, C-level, and Audit Committee materials
What you’ll bring:
- Experience with excel and data analysis; with a systems mindset, ideally, experience with NetSuite, Zuora, Salesforce, and/or Xactly
- 4+ years of accounting experience, ideally with experience in industry and Big 4 accounting firm
- A CPA or CPA candidate, and a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent experience in revenue and / or compensation expense accounting at a software company (ideally under ASC 606/ IFRS 15) and comfortable reviewing a high volume of deals
- Experience identifying and driving improvements to accounting process through cross-functional projects and engaging with different functions throughout the company
- Ability to work with teammates in a remote environment, which empowers decision-making at lower levels, offering frequent opportunities to develop, and encouraging upward feedback.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.