InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Manager, Design Systems Consulting to lead our team of post-sales Design Systems Consultants under the guidance of the Head of Customer Solutions.
About the Team:
Design systems are still a new concept within product development and many organizations are struggling to define and construct these systems. Our team works with key Enterprise customers through the process of architecting, planning, and building the foundation for their design systems using InVision Design System Manager (DSM). This is an opportunity to lead an exceptional team which is defining InVision’s point of view on design systems, building our partner ecosystem, and developing industry-impacting best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Move the Design Systems Consulting function forward through strong experiential knowledge and rapid iteration
- Lead, hire, and coach a world class post-sales Design Systems Consulting team
- Work with our Customer Success and Product Training teams across multiple simultaneous engagements to ensure customers unlock the business value of their design system
- Build processes to measure and scale the impact of the Design Systems Consulting team and ensure that the team is optimized to meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Collaborate with InVision DSM’s Product and Product Marketing leads to inform product strategy and provide feedback on new concepts and ideas
- Work closely with our Partnerships team to ensure we educate and learn from our partners on the current industry landscape, best practices in product design/development tooling, and process of scaling design systems across organizations
- Drive processes to sell DSM-related consulting services and evangelize services across sales and success teams
What you’ll bring:
- 8-10+ years’ experience in Product Design, Design Operations, Program Management, Professional Services, and/or Consulting
- 5+ years in a people management role
- Bachelor's degree; Master's degree preferred
- Track record of inspiring and growing teams to their full potential in a fast-paced, distributed environment
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams to achieve common business objectives
- Mastery in presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong credibility engaging leadership stakeholders around business and technology transformation
- Passion for design and design systems (direct experience with design systems a plus)
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.