InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Software Engineer - Inspect to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team
We’re looking for technical experts who can turn product ideas into reality and operate diverse products for millions of customers, from the small to the behemoth. We’re excited by challenges of scale—both the number and size of customers—and a diverse set of products. If you’re looking for variety, we have it. Every team ships code daily. We’re motivated to not only deliver the best products, but also to personally achieve.
What you’ll do:
- Write secure, maintainable code that powers the world's leading product design platform
- Collaborate with your teammates to build and improve high-traffic web applications
- Launch and support features that will be used by millions of designers around the globe
- Participate in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
- Mentor and learn from the developers, product managers, and designers on your team
What you’ll bring:
- Strong proficiency in Go. (70% of responsibilities are backend focused)
- Multiple years of experience working on teams designing, building, and debugging high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end-to-end
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- Multiple years of experience debugging complex issues at every level of the stack
- A passion for operational excellence and a drive towards creating performant and reliable applications
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship awesome code
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.