InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Principal Technical Program Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
As a Principal Technical Program Manager, your role is to plan and deliver large, complex projects. You will work closely with multiple teams across engineering, design, and product management to scope, estimate, and prioritize work. You will manage programs from beginning to end to ensure we are delivering amazing results. Success begins with an idea and culminates in a successful launch and beyond.
What you’ll do:
- Build strong relationships with leaders across Engineering, Design, and Product Management
- Develop program plans & schedules covering all phases of the program lifecycle
- Keep the cross-organizational/cross-functional team focused on the most important issues impacting execution
- Manage and track program execution to ensure successful, high-quality, on-time delivery
- Suss out and understand the bottlenecks in the system and ruthlessly open them up including making and communicating tradeoffs
- Communicate clearly and regularly to executive stakeholders
- Anticipate, recognize and work through risks, resistance or setbacks
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years of experience delivering large programs and excellent results
- Technical experience and knowledge of developing SaaS products - grounded in modern web technologies and agile processes
- Passion for building partnerships and experience leveraging those to achieve success
- Mastery of communicating and influencing at multiple levels
- Relentless passion and persistence and a focus on meeting commitments
- Variety of ways to visually and verbally represent program level status to multiple audiences
- Software/digital design experience is a plus!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.