InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director of Video Production to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our team is core to many of the marketing efforts at InVision. Since the beginning InVision has been invested in using video to elevate what we offer to our community, and to create excitement for our audience. Our work ranges from episodic live-action content, to animated explainers, customer testimonials, product tutorials, motion graphics for marketing landing pages, and everything in between. If it moves, we make it.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, cultivate, and grow an existing team of multi disciplined video creators
- Guide the ideation process in early phases of projects to turn good video concepts into great ones
- Create new processes and practices to improve project speed and quality
- Conceptualize, pitch and create new video programs
- Lead the concept/writing, production/execution, post-production and distribution process
- Collaborate with product marketing, product, sales and other internal partners to define the best video approach for any given campaign or business goal
- Manage the pipeline of work to maximize resources and ensure work is delivered on time, within budget, and on brand
- Direct key, high visibility projects to ensure we’re making best-in-class video
- Deeply understand the InVision product so you can bring it to life through video
- Collaborate closely with marketing design team to ensure brand consistency and alignment.
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years experience leading video / creative teams for major brands
- You’re an excellent editor, and even better communicator
- A fantastic portfolio with clear articulation of your role on projects
- An extensive talent network
- Familiarity with a wide variety of productions, from documentary to MoGraph to commercial
- A track record of telling great stories through video (and maybe even some awards to prove it)
- A deep respect and love for design and designers
- Impeccable taste and relentless curiosity
- A love for developing existing talent
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.