InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Contract Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are seeking a talented and commercially minded Contract Manager to join as the fifth member of our in-house legal team. This role will work closely with teams across the enterprise, in both the United States and EMEA. You will closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to both negotiate inbound and outbound agreements, ensure appropriate legal projects follow up, and support M&A activities and the build out of our company.
What you’ll do:
- Negotiate terms and conditions of a variety of agreements including NDAs, Consulting Agreements, Master Services Agreements, and Vendor Agreements, with attorney input as needed
- Provide input into our “deal desk” and interface with Sales, Sales Ops, People Ops, Finance and Legal regarding the negotiation of contracts
- Maintain library of current template forms, negotiation playbook/negotiated provisions and other relevant information
- Help coordinate our international corporate build out, including working with local counsel and internal teams on entity formation, contract review, option plans, etc for compliance with local law Help with corporate acquisitions, including performing due diligence, legal filings and obtaining required approvals/signatures
- General corporate support, such as maintaining corporate records, making governmental filings and managing ongoing corporate compliance
- Assist in development and management of legal process and management functions (Trello and Contract Management platform)
- Manage legal requests and ensure that the team is following upon issues in a timely manner
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of relevant experience working in the technology transactions/law department at a SaaS/software company
- Excellent drafting, negotiating and analytical skills - including experience negotiating independently
- Ability to manage processes and drive projects to completion
- Ability to spot and analyze legal issues as they arise in negotiations
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional team
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.