InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Revenue Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are a diverse team with a mix of industry, operational, and Big Four experience. Our responsibilities include owning revenue recognition from both a technical and operational perspective and the entire order to cash back office process. We empower decision-making at every level, value new ideas, and promote open communication. you’ll join an extraordinary team that is passionate about InVision, its products, and its customers.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in the month-end close process, reconciliations, and related reporting and disclosure requirements.
- Coach and mentor your teammates to support their growth / professional development and identify the mix and level of talent required to support current and future objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with our external auditors and key business contacts including Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Sales, IT and Legal. Design and implement accounting policies and procedures related to new product launches.
- Partner with the Finance Systems team on system enhancements and process automation for the quote to cash process.
- Develop and prepare analysis of revenue, performance trends, and variance explanations for Management, C-level, and Audit Committee materials.
- Review and communicate on deal arrangements and provide education to the business on revenue accounting impacts.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience leading operational revenue at a public software company (ideally under ASC 606/ IFRS 15) and comfortable managing and reviewing a high volume of deals.
- Proven ability to develop and inspire a team by empowering decision-making at lower levels, offering frequent opportunities to develop, and encouraging upward feedback.
- Experience identifying and driving improvements to the quote to cash process through cross-functional projects and engaging with different functions throughout the company.
- 8+ years of accounting experience, ideally with experience at both public companies and Big 4 accounting firms.
- A CPA and a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- A systems mindset and, ideally, experience with NetSuite, Zuora, and/or Salesforce.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.