InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
InVision is full of incredibly creative and talented people – this Financial Analyst role will work with all these great people to help them decide where to apply their talents most effectively to prioritize projects and drive growth.
What you’ll do:
- Daily, weekly and monthly financial analysis and reporting
- Variance analysis against targets, budgets and forecasts
- Building new models and tools for daily, weekly & monthly management reporting on KPIs
- Building and maintaining the architecture for our key planning tool - Adaptive Planning
- Working through the FP&A month-end process
- Departmental operational reviews, analysis and support
- Business modeling and ad-hoc analysis, budgeting and forecasting
What you’ll bring:
- You are an expert at analyzing and modeling large data sets in Excel and Business Intelligence tools
- You enjoy learning new systems and ways to continually improve the quality and scalability of analysis
- You are able to synthesize complex analysis into high impact charts and commentary
- Your attention to detail is as strong as a chess grandmaster
- You have a solid understanding of finance and accounting concepts – either through University studies or experience (you might be a newly designated professional looking to change field, for example)
- You have a solid understanding of financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.