InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a UX Design Researcher to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our team is a hub for the all of the marketing efforts at InVision. Our primary mode is design — and our mission is to set the bar for excellent design as a career, a craft, and a culture. We function as an internal agency collaborating across all of the teams and disciplines at InVision. Our work spans a broad spectrum of high-visibility marketing projects seen by millions of people.
What you’ll do:
- Help shape the strategy for our design and UX work through recommendations from data, user testing, and best practices.
- Devise information architecture, tests, lead QA process, and be a strong advocate for our users
- Create IA documentation such as user flows, wireframes, and sitemaps to inform design.
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness, collaborate on design experiments, and drive continuous improvements
- Identify opportunities for standardization and reuse in our work.
- Collaborate with analytics teams to align goals, data, and testing strategies.
- Own and effectively communicate a plan for information architecture and experience.
- Define and lead our quality assurance process for user experience design.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
- A desire to create usable, accessible, inclusive work for a global audience
- Working knowledge of user testing tools, software, and methods
- Working knowledge in data analytics and QA process
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Work samples or case studies showcasing research, IA, or related processes
- Bonus: Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, interaction and UI design principles
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.