InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Design Systems Consultant who will be responsible for working with key Enterprise customers through the process of architecting, planning, and building the foundation for their design systems using InVision Design System Manager (DSM).
About the Team:
Design systems are still a new concept within product development and many organizations are struggling to define and construct these systems. Our team consults with these organizations to reach success with their system growth and adoption, using InVision Design System Manager (DSM). This is an opportunity to be an early member of the team which is defining InVision’s approach to design systems and industry-impacting best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Be a subject matter expert on design systems, including an understanding of the current industry landscape, best practices in product design/development tooling, and process of scaling design systems across organizations
- Be an empathetic, trusted voice for designers and developers as they build and scale design systems within their organizations; help with stakeholder buy-in and change management
- Provide feedback to design teams on proper structure of Sketch symbols, folder structure, and documentation, based on your experience in the field
- Work with our Customer Success and Product Training teams across multiple simultaneous engagements to ensure customers unlock the business value of their design system
- Work closely with InVision’s Product and Product Marketing teams to A/B test new enhancements and provide feedback on new concepts and ideas
- Helping others improve their design workflow by adopting best-in-class technology
- Engaging in the most challenging customer scenarios and package learnings/best practices to impact a broader set of customers and improve product/GTM strategy and sales methodologies
- Delivering best practices for product design within different verticals and environments, based on specific industry standards, tooling, and client use cases
- Occasionally going onsite for client visits, workshops, and conferences
- Developing relationships with stakeholders across product, design and engineering
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years working in a hands-on product design or front-end development role
- Passion for design and design systems (direct experience with design systems a plus)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills -- people like you, and you make things happen
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong time management skills
- Experience in a customer-facing role helping customers apply technology platforms
- Comfortable using common screen design & prototyping tools (Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, etc)
- Wants to be part of a high-growth start-up and work remotely
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.