InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Solutions Consultant who brings a unique skill set to our organization, combining deep design and technical expertise with an innate ability to build trust with both technical and non-technical audiences. This role will be critical in helping us drive towards and close strategic deals as we continue our exponential growth.
About the Team:
The Customer Solutions group works with Designers, Product Managers, Developers, and Executives at our prospects and customers to help them leverage InVision's connected workflow to deliver better products faster. As our field-facing product experts, the Solutions Consulting team plays a pivotal role in the pre-sales stages and helping customers understand and maximize the value gained from InVision’s products. SC’s partner closely with Account Executives to plan and execute deal and account strategies, help customers validate our solutions along multiple dimensions, and set customers up for success as they move towards working with our post-sales teams. Plus we have a ton of fun along the way in a diverse and distributed team!
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Account Executives to earn the “Solution Win” by jointly navigating complex sales cycles engaging with all levels at the prospect/customer
- Guide customers through the validation of our solution include proofs of concept, value definition, managed trials, validating technical requirements, providing customized value-based demos, fielding advanced product and technical questions, and more
- Create and maintain pre-recorded demos, educational videos, and other sales collateral that cover our most common use cases by product, and can be used more broadly across the organization
- Help bridge the gap between Product and Sales, capturing customer feedback to help shape our future product roadmap
- Work closely with our Implementation and Customer Success teams to ensure pre-sale expectations are set properly and are handed off successfully post-sale
- Become a trusted advisor to prospects/customers' Design, Product, and/or Engineering team members and leadership; 20-25% travel expected for face-to-face engagement
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Bachelor's degree in a technical/analytical or design-oriented field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with executive audiences
- Previous technical sales experience with design-related tools/personas, collaboration tools and/or enterprise platforms
- Track record of managing technical and security objections
- Initiative and comfort with ambiguity to navigate working with global remote team
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.