InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 97 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
The Engineering team is in search of a Senior Software Engineer - Security to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We’re looking for technical experts who can turn product ideas into reality and operate a diverse scalable of products for millions of customers, from the small to the behemoth. We’re excited by challenges of scale—both the number and size of customers—and a diverse set of products. If you’re looking for variety, we have it. We work in scrum agile iterations on short-term deliverable cycles. Every team ships code every day, and we push launches every few months. We’re motivated to not only deliver the best products, but also to personally achieve. We work in small teams and have growth tracks for both technical and management.
What you'll do:
- Bake security into the InVision product. You'll work with engineers and product teams to create application security features that protect millions of designers around the globe.
- Secure our code. As a member of the security team, you'll find and resolve vulnerabilities in the InVision platform. You'll also help improve our vulnerability remediation process and response efforts.
- Keep InVision compliant. You'll design and launch innovative solutions that help us stay in compliance with industry regulations.
- Be a security advocate. Every day brings exciting new challenges, and opportunities for you to share your ideas and security expertise with InVision's engineering team.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of software development experience including 2 or more years focussed on application security
- A strong understanding of security architecture at scale and fluency with a range of security architectures, components, and protocols
- Experience with building and maintaining a SaaS product at scale
- An advanced knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities and strategies for mitigating them
- Experience with threat modeling, penetration testing, code analysis, and common security tools
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.