InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 97 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a VP of Product Marketing to lead an all-star team that’s focused on driving end-to-end initiatives to help share the InVision story, elevate the value of product design, and improve the customer journey across our products.
About the Team:
Product Marketing at InVision is a cross-functional activity that works closely with leaders on product, marketing, sales, and customer success. The successful candidate will also play a key role in making decisions that inform our product roadmap, influence the business, and ultimately drive the InVision go-to-market strategy.
What you'll do:
- Build creative go-to-market strategies across the InVision platform, InVision Enterprise, and Craft.
- Partner with product to relay customer insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy.
- Provide leadership, structure, and direction to a team of talented product marketers.
- Work with customer facing teams to develop personas and content programs that elevate the InVision product
- Identify programs to improve the customer lifecycle of customers across all plans
- Champion the InVision product and business both internally and externally
What you'll bring:
- Track-record of world-class product marketing (6+ years) including product marketing & product management roles in relevant business applications
- Creating structure and definition around complex business problems
- Ability to influence teams across the organization, build alignment, and deliver against outcomes expected
- Consistent history of successfully leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
- Affinity towards creative organizations and design-centric thinking
- Experience working at hyper-growth, fast-paced organizations
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.