InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Security DevOps Engineer, to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our experienced security team manages all areas of application security, platform security, compliance and security risk. We build and protect the systems that enable companies to create designs that makes everything possible.
We never stop improving on security. Join our Information Security team and you will be part of a unique team that creates guard rails that guide developers to secure solutions which doesn’t inhibit speed and innovation.
What you’ll do:
- You will play a critical role in effectively maintaining and improving the security of our organization’s systems, platform and infrastructure.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and managing the security in our cutting edge containerized environments using Docker, Kubernetes and CoreOS.
- Work across engineering teams to establish and enforce secure practices and procedures in the building of environments and deployment of code
- Implementation, configuration and management of cutting edge container security tooling of hosts and nodes
- You will have the opportunity to influence and design current strategies and procedures for securing our environments.
- Perform vulnerability identification and remediation including patch management for systems and networks
- Management of AWS Security including best practices, security groups, user access
- Management and configuration of security tooling including web application firewall, DDoS service, IPS, IDS, FIM, AV and more
- Remediation of reported infrastructure or platform vulnerabilities, exploits and threats
- Management of user access, roles and permissions to critical services
- System hardening according to industry best practices
- Cross-team work with infrastructure and platform teams
- You will directly influence the application configuration, deployment process of our application and create tools to improve our processes, monitoring and application infrastructure, all in a container centric environment!
What you’ll bring:
- Working knowledge of minimizing cloud security and technology risks.
- Experienced delivering security control packages for AWS, Containerization, Kubernetes, CoreOS, or Ubuntu in a web centric environment.
- Experienced in patch management.
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Terraform, or other Infrastructure as Code tools.
- Experience with using Python (boto), Ruby, or Go to leverage api’s and solve complex problems.
- Hands on experience with git and code delivery pipelines such as Jenkins or Codeship.
- Excellent work-load management and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in cloud based productivity apps (e.g. Google Apps, Atlassian tool suite, Github, Paper, Slack, Zoom, Trello, Asana, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer focused problem solver.
- Are a team player; build trust and influence peers. Drive towards decision while managing ambiguity.
- Strong PLUS, if you have:
- Incident response, compliance, or IT audit experience
- Experience with WAF, IDS, IPS, FIM, AV, VPN
- Any of the following certifications: CISSP, SSCP, CCSP, SANS Certs
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.