InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to partner with the senior most members of our team. You’ll help leaders in the company to be more effective by coordinating schedules, arranging logistics and taking on projects across teams that require creativity, independence and judgement.
What You’ll Do
- Provide thoughtful, resourceful, creative and responsive support to our most senior executives
- Coordinate demanding schedules with little direction
- Create and edit presentations, documents and spreadsheets with precision and attention to detail
- Execute multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner
- Effectively manage complex domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries) - and expenses
- Handle a full spectrum of personal details and needs, while maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Manage expense reports and organization charts
- Assist in managing communications and updates across departments and teams
- Proactively identify and implement systems that improve individual and team efficiency
What You’ll Have
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction in a fast paced environment. A strong sense of ownership, communication and partnership
- Strong judgement and problem solving abilities
- Detail orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability and responsiveness to tackle problems quickly
- A positive, collaborative, and proactive attitude
- Passion for helping others to succeed
- SaaS experience preferred
Benefits & Perks
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.