Our team is in search of a Product Designer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our design team crafts delightful experiences that empower cooperation across teams and platforms and facilitates actionable project conversations that make people’s lives easier. We are a multi-disciplinary group with a mission to make team communication clearer and more meaningful. We are driven by data, research and iterative design methods to expose, connect, and contextualize projects and conversations, enhancing team cultures.
If you have a passion for product design and an aptitude to work in a collaborative environment, can demonstrate empathy and strong advocacy for our users, while balancing the vision and constraints of engineering, then this might be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Shape the next generation of digital design tools
- Make a real unique impact on the lives of millions of people, take on full ownership of the product experience and contribute to our design philosophy
- Drive innovation, explore novel technologies and elevate the product experience internally and externally
- Countless product design challenges and diverse projects that are driven by interdisciplinary teams
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
- Push boundaries and break the product’s status quo to get us to the ideal future state
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process across different client platforms
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & high-fi prototyping skills
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.