Founded by Jim McKelvey, Co-founder of Block (formerly known as Square), and backed by Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, Invisibly is giving people a better way to pay for content. With the Invisibly app, users can leverage the value of their data to access premium content from top publications like The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, AP, and more for free.
At Invisibly, we believe that data is powerful and that people—rather than big tech companies—should be in charge of their own data. Our vision is that people’s data actively improves their quality of life.
As a content specialist on the Publisher team at Invisibly, you’ll be responsible for creating the most engaging and relevant content streams using our proprietary Maestro content platform; for users of the Invisibly mobile app. This is a full-time role based in Saint Louis, MO, but we will also consider remote applicants based in the US.
Who You Are
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced team environment.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A positive, make-it-happen spirit, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment.
- Works collaboratively ("team player") and builds relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and strong collaborative instincts.
- Working in collaboration with 1-2 other content specialists to create a daily ranking of content for consumption in the Invisibly mobile app.
- Master the use of Invisibly proprietary content management platform Maestro.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with other teams and sources to constantly improve the quality of the Invisibly content feed and the Maestro platform.
- Stay abreast of the latest in news and trends to help inform the content feeds you are developing.
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years of experience in online content - specifically content curation.
- Technically savvy and passionate about the latest digital trends and developments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Google Calendar and Drive, and Slack.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities with an ability to effectively connect with internal teams and clients
- Passionate about journalism and or online media, generally
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Salary range $36-40k
- Competitive compensation.
- Stock options in a fast-growing company.
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off.
- If you’re a smart, motivated, high-integrity team player, come join our team!
- This position is located in St Louis, MO or remote
To all recruitment agencies not contractually engaged with Invisibly:Invisibly does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Invisibly employees or any other company location. Invisibly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.