Invisibly is a tech startup looking for a Data Analyst to join our data and analytics team. You will collaborate with a dedicated team of sales, marketing, engineering, and product teams to develop actionable insights. Our growing team requires someone who has passion for data and is willing to go an extra mile to make things happen.
This is a full-time role that can be based in Saint Louis, MO, but will also consider remote based in the US.
About the Role
You'll be part of the data and analytics team that collaborates with cross functional teams to design data pipelines, develop state of the art algorithms, and drive actionable insights. We use GCP data processing tools such as BigQuery, DataProc, Vertex AI Workbench, Python and Tableau for visualization.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams and subject matter experts to identify, collect, and analyze data across various sub domains
- Understands data usage patterns, toolsets, and processes leveraging the data products
- Leverages knowledge of data definition and data manipulation methods to develop reports
- Collaborates with development teams to validate the data pipelines and events
- Identify data transformations and cleansing needs based on current and future state
- Identify and implements appropriate integration patterns and methods throughout the data pipeline
- Maintains data quality levels and alerts/triggering, alternate flows and reporting
- Organizes and analyzes raw data for ad-hoc or scheduled requests
You will do well in this role if you have:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Information Systems or related fields
Minimum 7 years of experience in a professional organization working as a ML engineer, data analyst, data engineer or data scientist
Technical expertise with data models, data mining, machine learning, and deep learning
Must have Knowledge of Python, SQL, Tensorflow, and Tableau
Great numerical and analytical skills
Publisher industry or consumer internet industry is MUST
Knowledge of GCP, Big Query, or other Cloud experience