InvGate is a fast-growing SaaS company that develops products for IT management and service automation, used by clients in over 50 countries in industries such as banking, retail, insurance, education, and technology.
Our website team is seeking a motivated and creative Front-End Junior Developer who will contribute to developing our website (invgate.com). This exciting opportunity involves working in a collaborative environment, learning from an interdisciplinary team, and making a real impact on our clients and users.
- Collaborate with the website team to design and implement user-friendly and responsive web interfaces using HTML/CSS/JS on the frontend and PHP on the backend.
- Assist in the development of interactive elements and user interfaces that enhance the user experience, working closely with the design team.
- Use version control systems (e.g., Git) to manage codebase changes and collaborate effectively with the development team.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code, following coding standards and best practices.
- Identify and resolve front-end bugs, issues, and inconsistencies in a timely manner.
- Apply your strong problem-solving skills and logical thinking to address technical challenges and contribute innovative solutions to projects.
- Communicate effectively in English, both written and spoken, to collaborate with team members and potentially contribute to documentation.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience/basic knowledge in PHP
- Experience with a ticket-based workflow system (Jira or similar)
- Basic understanding of version control systems, such as Git.
- Communicate effectively in English, both written and spoken
- Familiarity with API concepts and the ability to effectively consume and interact with external services.
- Experience in PHP frameworks is a plus (Laravel, Symfony)
- Experience with Tailwind CSS is a plus
- Experience working with B2B companies is a plus
Has worked with (or knows the principles of) Scrum methodologies
Our benefits include career development opportunities, English lessons, in -house and external technical training, extended PTO and paternity leave, premium private health insurance, remote work reimbursement, and a fixed bonus for gastronomy-related purchases.
If you want to know more about us visit: www.invgate.com