To support our continuous growth, we are looking for a Content Editor with solid knowledge of the language to edit industry-relevant content for the IT service market. Content editors are responsible for researching, proofreading, and publishing in traditional and online media.
The ideal candidate is a native English speaker, has a deep understanding of the language, and is able to edit the content distributed across our platforms and third-party publications (blogs, social media, magazines, websites, etc.). They should have a journalism, English, and/or editing background and SEO knowledge.
Your tasks will include:
- Edit and correct original content including educational pieces, how-to guides, whitepapers, editorial pieces, and social media posts.
- Work with internal and outsourced resources to assure to follow SEO best practices.
- Research and define a keyword strategy that maximizes content opportunities for strategic and long-term queries.
- Ensure our content drives the organic and lead acquisition growth goals of our business.
- Work with the team to repurpose written content into visual and multimedia formats.
- Define editorial guidelines and best practices for maintaining consistency, correctness, concision, and cohesion.
- Measure and track content quality and performance on a range of metrics to ensure we’re meeting our business goals.
Don´t hesitate to apply if you:
- Are an English native speaker with strong knowledge of the language.
- Have experience in writing and editing a wide variety of content with a passion for technology and business.
- Have experience with SEO projects and business results.
- Are able to research new topics, and create great content, even better than the sources.
- Have technical experience in IT, Service Desks, enterprise software, or product management.
- Are a Self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
Our benefits include career development opportunities, English lessons, external technical training, extended PTO and paternity leave, premium private health insurance, remote work reimbursement, and a fixed bonus for gastronomy-related purchases.