We are looking for a brilliant strategist and content creator who can produce industry-relevant content for the IT service market. Planning, researching and developing written content to be distributed across our content platforms and third-party publications.
The ideal candidate is highly technical and must be able to research and write great content. You can have a background in journalism, or also as PMM, Sales Engineer or Product Manager, looking to make a career move.
- Create original content including educational, how-to guides, whitepapers and editorial
- Work with internal and outsourced resources to assure to follow SEO best practices.
- Research and define a keyword strategy that maximizes content opportunities for
strategic and long term queries.
- Ensure our content drives the organic and lead acquisition growth goals of our business
- Work with the team to repurpose written content into visual and multimedia formats.
- Collaborate across functions (Product, Sales, Marketing) to deliver an effective content
strategy and editorial plan.
- Define editorial guidelines and best practices for maintaining consistency, correctness,
concision, and cohesion
- Measure and track content quality and performance on a range of metrics to ensure
we’re meeting our business goals
The ideal candidate:
- An exceptional content creator with a passion for technology and business.
- Have technical experience in IT, Service Desks, or product management.
- Self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Experience with SEO projects and business results.
- Ability to research new topics, and create great content, even better than the sources.
- Some experience analyzing data to extract insights
Our benefits include career development opportunities, English lessons, in -house and external technical training, extended PTO and paternity leave, premium private health insurance, remote work reimbursement, and a fixed bonus for gastronomy-related purchases.