InvGate is a fast growing SaaS company that develops products for IT management and service automation, used by clients in over 50 countries in industries such as banking, e-commerce, education and technology.
To support our continuous growth we are looking for a Customer Success Representative to join our team.
Is responsible for understanding our clients business processes, and mapping these processes to software. You will partner with customers to build and implement a strategy for success, from the implementation to ensuring in ongoing clients they are receiving the most possible ROI from our products and services. By discovering new business opportunities and regularly analyzing usage results to make recommendations, this person will be providing value to our customers every step of the way.
We are looking for a person with technical knowledge, energy, empathy, client’s orientation, versatility and operational experience to execute our Customer Success plans. On the way, this position will work closely with the Product Manager and Sales Department.
- Deliver technical solutions to prospects or clients for ITSM & ITAM applications.
- Revise customers configurations and contact them with suggestions to improve them
- Implementate our product for new customers
- Provide professional services to clients
- Do general training sessions to customers and/or partners
- Attend clients calls / requests related to configuration functional questions
- Generate documents to make configuration even easier and with tips around implementations best practices.
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments, check on their satisfaction and needs.
- Previous experience in software implementation / support
- English bilingual (50% of the work will be for English speaking customers)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Enjoy working with clients
- Good energy and empathy.
- Availability to travel.
- Work in a company that develops its own products, with a presence in more than 40 countries.
- Career development opportunities
- English and portuguese classes in company
- Technical trainings
- A flexible work environment, snacks, breakfast and more!