InvestRes is the real estate private equity company within Trustwork Nation. We combine a powerful online platform with high-autonomy teams building tech-enabled solutions to attack real economy sectors ripe for innovation. Our aim is to be the premier service to investors and owners of residential real estate. We have over $1 billion of assets, have consistently performed in the top quartile of all real estate private equity companies, and we were twice-named Fortune’s Top 100 Best Places to Work in the U.S.
Before applying please review our ideals and virtues at trustwork.com/#about.
Develop new and maintain existing company wide operational reporting and data pipelines. Reporting should be widely available and or distributable to individuals throughout the company. Source data will come from a variety of sources including internal data and third party vendor data. Responsibilities will include both building new dashboards and pipes as well as maintaining and providing responsive support for existing infrastructure.
Estimated Weekly Commitment
Maintenance of dashboards and data infrastructure - 12 Hours/Week - This includes, data investigation, infrastructure maintenance/incident resolution, as well as light dev work to remedy or make minor improvements to existing dashboards. The role is expected to transfer knowledge on the maintenance process to existing team members to build internal capabilities. Maintenance time may grow as we add additional dashboards/complexity.
Building New - 28 Hours/Week - This value can be scaled based on urgency and timeline.
This role is needed immediately and would be for a minimum of 3 months with the possibility of a full time role if the opportunity is a mutual fit.
- Maintain existing dashboards, built in Tableau, fed by MSSQL and BigQuery databases
- Maintain existing data pipes built in Python, MSSQL, C#, and MS Shell Scripts ensuring both uptime and successful data delivery
- Build new and expand existing dashboards, coordinating with senior leaders for requirements and utilizing the same technical stack. This is to include requirements gathering, scoping, building of new data feeds, building of new database structures, and building of new dashboards as well as ongoing maintenance thereafter.
- Coordinate with vendors for information delivery (CSV to ftp, Rest APIs, etc). In cases where data is not available work with vendors to enable pipeline or identify alternative sources.
- Build new data pipelines in python and automate/orchestrate their execution.
- Available to rapidly assist other business units in diagnosing and resolving data issues. To include coordinating with vendors to resolve data issues in their upstream data or identifying and resolving breaks or suboptimalities in internal data pipelines or dashboards.
- Develop and maintain a data dictionary and set of documentation that allows users around the company to easily understand what data represents and provides IT/Devs easy understanding of how pipes are constructed.