Sales Executive (3D Bioprinting) - Life Science
Location: United States, West Coast (full-time & fully remote)
Do you want to help radically change the way the world treats disease and injury?
At Inventia, we are a multidisciplinary team, deeply inspired by our mission to democratise and enable better 3D biology. Our revolutionary technology, RASTRUM™, enables pioneers in drug discovery and medicine to drive innovation in the treatment of disease.
Are you motivated by solving complex problems in a dynamic work environment? Does the opportunity to interact first-hand with scientists working on cutting-edge research excite you? Then come and join our team!
The current global team sits at 100 employees and is growing rapidly across our US, Australian and European offices. We highly value our culture, the diversity of the team and the passion we have for taking our product to market and the impact it will have.
Are you a seasoned sales executive looking for an opportunity to truly impact a company’s trajectory across North America? Come on board and help us build and grow Inventia’s sales function through a very exciting phase of local, regional and global expansion!
Within this role, you will help to shape and define the company’s North American sales strategy and directly drive sales engagements by identifying and developing new key accounts.
- Driving revenue and managing the entire sales cycle via direct client interactions to support Inventia’s global growth objectives
- Develop, implement and refine a sales strategy that targets pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic labs and other leading research organisations
- Engaging with key decision makers with the aim of building and maintaining strategic relationships to support Inventia’s product development pipeline
- Crafting, testing and refining the sales rhythm and messaging by deeply understanding and mapping the client's objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes
- Collaborating between Inventia’s product, marketing, sales and customer success teams (application & technical support specialists) to ensure valuable customer feedback is captured utilising CRM tools.
- Discovering, capturing and reporting back learnings from the field about the customer landscape
- Attend events and conferences to promote Inventia, extend our network and source new leads
- 4+ years of direct sales experience selling life science instruments and/or technologies to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, contract research organisations and academic labs
- Degree in biology, biochemistry, cellular biology, molecular biology, genomics, or a related discipline
- Proven track record of driving end-to-end sales processes from lead generation through to pipeline management and closing
- Experience in designing and delivering innovative sales strategies that are scaled to meet business objectives
- Masters/ PhD in science / related field
- Laboratory experience preferably in cell biology
Why you should choose us
We are an energetic, innovative, diverse, and inclusive team who are united by a common mission to change the face of medical research. We value our people above all and will support you in working the way you can be most successful in your role. We care about your career progression, and you will be given ample opportunities to advance within the organisation as you grow and develop your skill set.
This position is fully remote with travel to our European HQ in Dublin as and when required, as well as to Sydney, Australia (global HQ) for training and team-building activities.
Competitive base + commission + options
Come and do work that really matters within a team who cares as much about one another as the mission.
To all recruitment agencies: Inventia does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job adverts or Inventia employees. Inventia is not responsible for any recruitment fees related to unsolicited resumes