Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Full-time/ Hybrid Working Model
Do you want to help radically change the way the world treats disease and injury?
At Inventia, we are a multidisciplinary team, deeply inspired by our mission to democratize and enable better 3D biology. Our revolutionary technology, RASTRUM™, enables pioneers in drug discovery and medicine to drive innovation in the treatment of disease.
Are you motivated by solving complex problems in a dynamic work environment? Does the opportunity to interact first-hand with scientists working on cutting-edge research excite you? Then come and join our team!
The current global team sits at 100 employees and is growing rapidly across our US, Australian and European offices. We highly value our culture, the diversity of the team and the passion we have for taking our product to market and the impact it will have.
The Life Science Customer Support Specialist based in Wilmington, Delaware will work with our customer base and internal team to ensure the proper functioning of RASTRUM™.
- Coordinate daily technical support with members of the Support, Success and Engineering teams
- Follow simple software-driven diagnostic workflows to diagnose and remediate technical issues
- Perform hands-on technical interventions on instruments at customer sites and in our laboratory space in Wilmington
- Liaise with the Manufacturing team on the procurement and supply of tools and components to support field staff
- Engage and train third party engineering service providers and provide coordination for site visits
- Drive continuous process improvement within the customer support framework
- Provide detailed technical feedback to the Product Team to assist in guiding new feature development streams
- Opportunity to gain firsthand experience in a cell culture laboratory
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related discipline (e.g., bioengineering, biotechnology, cell and molecular biology, etc.) and 0 to 3 years of experience working with life science research instrumentation
- Experience working in a cell culture laboratory is a plus, but not required
- Ability to communicate and hold scientific discussions with clients in a professional, friendly and effective manner
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- A technical mindset and willingness to perform hands-on work
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
The role is based in our USA HQ - Wilmington, Delaware and we provide flexibility in terms of working from home and the office. This role offers opportunities for travel within the USA and Europe. There will also be the opportunity to travel to our headquarters in Sydney, Australia for training and team-building.
A strong market based salary is on offer, within a supportive but empowered, fully agile environment, which we have worked hard to create. Come and do work that really matters within a team who cares as much about one another as the mission.
Watch what we do here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Xtw0LGqIA
Press Release - Delaware Business Times: https://delawarebusinesstimes.com/news/inventia-innovation-space/amp/
To all recruitment agencies: Inventia does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job adverts or Inventia employees. Inventia is not responsible for any recruitment fees related to unsolicited resumes