Our vision is to ignite a new product revolution by bringing manufacturing capability into the hands of millions of people. To do this we are building accessible tools to help makers generate income from their work. The tools we build are software and hardware products designed to help businesses do their own manufacturing cost effectively. Our revolutionary, web-based Easel software is easy to use, whether you are new to designing products or familiar with CNC software. When you’re ready to carve, our X-Carve and X-Carve Pro machines empower users to create products out of a variety of materials ranging from beautiful hardwoods to colorful acrylics.
Why We Need You
As the Sr Demand Generation Marketing Manager you will lead Inventables’ automated content marketing campaigns and lead generation programs. This position is responsible for all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform (HubSpot), including: creating, implementing, and improving best practices ensuring continual enhancement of digital marketing efforts. This newly created position will take on an exciting variety of responsibilities, play a pivotal role in the company’s overall marketing efforts and have opportunities to learn and grow professionally.
With a deep understanding of email marketing, segmentation, personalization, analytics, and marketing technology, you will take the lead in constructing integrated lifecycle programs that drive increased engagement and conversion. You likely have a passion for digital applications and ideally are certified in HubSpot Software. You are passionate about delivering the right message, to the right customer, at the right time and can champion this mindset across the business.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Strategize and deploy marketing automation programs across the customer lifecycle journey:
- Acquisition - driving prospects to our landing page(s)
- Conversion - converting prospects into customers
- Adoption - getting customers to adopt a SaaS tool
- Retention - increasing SaaS renewals
- Growth - cross-selling / up-selling existing customers to other offerings
- Establish and maintain a range of automated marketing campaigns, including workflow design, template creation and management, KPI management and other relevant performance metrics using HubSpot-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Leverage buyer personas to create custom nurture and trigger-based workflows to effectively convert prospects into customers.
- Convert more leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, forms, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize the HubSpot marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Manage the implementation and setup of all paid content marketing and media efforts connected to marketing automation programs.
- Work with marketing to improve website engagement, focusing on our buyer’s journey and increasing conversion where possible.
- Review existing marketing campaigns across business lines and automate where appropriate, including forming collaborative relationships with relevant business stakeholders and executives.
- Build landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates and outside agencies to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Understand our lead and customer funnel, identify gaps and opportunities to increase conversion through automation
- Ability to produce creative messaging strategy across the customer life-cycle journey
You need these qualifications
- Experience working in SaaS as a marketing automation manager, email marketing manager, demand gen, growth or lifecycle marketing manager
- A solid understanding of marketing analytics, A/B testing, attribution analysis and keyword targeting.
- Expertise in leveraging marketing tools to generate, capture, nurture, track, and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
- Proficiency in blogging software to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and managing dynamic workflows to convert digital engagement into sales qualified leads.
- Excellent content marketer proficient in copywriting and basic graphic design to build landing pages and email campaigns
- Acts as a positive team player with the ability to strategically and operationally lead teams to develop and implement integrated content, marketing, and digital plans to advance strategic organizational objectives.
It would be nice if you are…
- Able to build marketing dashboards with a BI tool (e.g. Tableau, Microsoft Power BI)
- Part of the desktop CNC or maker community
- Familiar with the various HubSpot and associated concepts of workflows and scenarios
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Excellent BCBS medical and dental insurance plans & rates
- 401(k) program with 4% company match
- A “take what you need” vacation policy
- Annual “exploration budget” to feed your curiosity
- Annual “creative project budget” to help you stay creative
- Annual remote office budget
- Paid parental leave
- Complimentary Inventables X-Carve machine
We value the things that make us different and believe a diverse company drives innovation. Inventables provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, and prohibits discrimination of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.