Our vision is to ignite a new product revolution by bringing manufacturing capability into the hands of millions of people. To do this we are building accessible tools to help makers generate income from their work. The tools we build are software and hardware products designed to help businesses do their own manufacturing cost effectively. Our revolutionary, web-based Easel software is easy to use, whether you are new to designing products or familiar with CNC software. When you’re ready to carve, our X-Carve machine empowers users to create products out of a variety of materials ranging from beautiful hardwoods to colorful acrylics.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Inventables is hiring a creative, results-oriented, data-driven Senior Product Marketing Manager to play a critical role in executing growth and marketing strategies. The position will help ensure that our customers are getting the right message through the right channels, and represent the customer’s voice in product strategy discussions and decisions. The Sr Product Marketing Manager will translate business strategy into rich content (e.g. copy, images, videos) that helps drive growth and reduce churn. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of product strategy, growth marketing, positioning and messaging, and have a track record of strong cross-functional leadership.
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how the products will meet those needs through continuous surveys, interviews, and product usage data
- Collaborate with the Director of Growth Marketing on product marketing strategies
- Execute our product marketing strategies by developing engaging, measurable content (e.g. copy, graphics, videos)
- Develop product positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in product development and marketing campaigns for our 3D carving hardware and software products
- Develop and implement data-driven lifecycle marketing strategies to drive product growth and retention
- Track marketing program performance and optimize through continuous testing
- Review competitive offering and drive ongoing differentiation
- Work closely with the Director of Growth to support cross-functional initiatives
- A BA/BS degree
- 5+ years experience working in product marketing, growth or lifecycle marketing, or similar go-to-market.
- Content marketer with a portfolio of work they’ve personally written across varying products and channels
- Experience managing creative teams and agencies from concept to creation
- Experience in growth or lifecycle marketing via email, in-product, content marketing, and other owned / earned channels
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Genuine interest in and curiosity in helping small businesses succeed
BENEFITS & PERKS
- BCBS Health Insurance
- 401(k) program with 4% company match
- Annual “exploration budget” to feed your curiosity
- Annual “creative project budget” to help you stay creative
- Excellent Parental Leave Policy
- Flexible Accrued Vacation ("Take what you need" vacation policy)
- Unlimited snacks + weekly team lunches
- Workshop / Makerspace Access
We value the things that make us different and believe a diverse company drives innovation. Inventables provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, and prohibits discrimination of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.