Intrinsic is a robotics software and AI company at Alphabet. Our mission is to make industrial robotics accessible and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a multidisciplinary team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
Product Managers at Intrinsic operate at the intersection of product strategy, definition, planning, and execution. You will gather, drive, and establish concrete requirements, develop a deep understanding of our users and problem space, and create an inspirational product narrative that will enable the team to deliver high-performance solutions to business customers.
The Product Manager role has three main pillars:
- Planning and Leading Product Development: Define and deliver high-value products in robotics components/systems, and eventually more.
- Enabling Teams: Build the conditions and dynamics needed to create a balanced, high-impact engineering team that produces excellent, groundbreaking work.
- Understanding Tech and Research: Seek opportunities to continually deepen understanding of research and technology in the areas of robotics and automation.
Areas we expect you to make an impact
- Develop a highly ambitious yet practical product roadmap that pushes the boundaries of what's possible today in industrial robotics, controls, and manufacturing automation.
- Engage collaboratively with and inspire a highly cross-functional team, operating as the product voice that connects elements across engineering, operations, business, design, and partners.
- Interact directly with partners to capture needs and deliver against contracted agreements.
What you should have
- B.S. in Engineering, Business, or a related technical field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong leadership skills to jump into a highly ambiguous area and define a product strategy along with clearly articulated product requirements and success metrics.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, both at the executive level and with peers.
- Experience conducting customer interviews and performing user and/or market research.
- Market and/or developer experience with industrial robotics, controls, manufacturing applications, and/or factory automation systems.
What we hope you have
- M.B.A. and/or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- Demonstrated experience in software engineering, robotics, and/or automation
- Exceptionally organized and intrinsically motivated, with a strong sense of ownership on all projects
- Experience and exposure to projects that involve significant research & development components, as well as pure execution
- 5 years of product/program management experience
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.