Intrinsic is a robotics software and AI company at Alphabet. Our mission is to make industrial robotics accessible and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a multidisciplinary team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
Robotics & Automation Ecosystem Development Engineers at Intrinsic have deep industrial automation experience and are passionate about making robots significantly more capable than they are today at performing useful tasks in real manufacturing environments.
Successful Robotics & Automation Ecosystem Development Engineers are experts at balancing the interaction between partners on one hand, and our engineers, product managers, and designers on the other. You should be excited by discovering new business opportunities, and presenting new product developments to prospective partners and clients. The most successful candidates have the ability to identify and prioritize partners that can realize the most value from our technology, and build strategies to support them effectively.
Areas we expect you to make an impact
- Communicate and demonstrate the benefits of our technology to potential partners and customers.
- Solve customers’ robotics and automation challenges by developing concepts on the basis of our technology.
- Engage technology partners to complement our technology stack and expand our ecosystem.
- Convey requirements and feedback to our product and engineering teams.
- Manage customer relations within an ecosystem of partners.
What you should have
- MS degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years practical experience with industrial robotics and manufacturing automation.
- Familiarity with industry-standard tools, norms, and practices.
- Experience in creating and selling integrated solutions to customer problems.
- Strong track record of effective technical project management skills: industrial engineering, HW/SW systems engineering, project scoping and planning, status reporting, timeline estimation, issue tracking, meeting facilitation, process documentation, priority alignment, and well-developed communication and presentation skills.
What we hope you have
- Experience developing and commercializing sophisticated robotic applications, with a focus on software.
- Experience with business-to-business strategy and business development.
- Experience scoping and tracking sophisticated work plans for fast-evolving partnership engagements spanning several development teams.
- Comfortable working on early-stage projects in an environment with ambiguity and change.
- Standout colleague and creative problem solver.
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.