Intrinsic is a robotics software and AI company at Alphabet. Our mission is to make industrial robotics accessible and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a multidisciplinary team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
You will join a team that builds the infrastructure-services that supports internal engineering as well as product teams. These services provide a hybrid multi-cluster kubernetes environment with additional services to manage applications and their data.
Your project will be to implement a distributed license management system for containerized software. This work will include topics of code-signing and verification, a cloud based license management service, a license database and local license enforcement. Through this work you build a piece of mission critical infrastructure for the platform ecosystem.
Areas we expect you to make an impact
- Work with stakeholders and iterate on design choices
- Plan implementation and testing efforts
- Implement the system from prototype to solution
- Work with Privacy and Security reviewers to prepare for launch
What you should have
- 4-year degree in Computer Science
- Experience programming in Go, C++ or Python
- Demonstrable experience with writing client/server software (microservices)
- Experience with building containerized applications
- Knowledge in the area of cryptography and security
What we hope you have
- Ability to design effective APIs
- Experience with GCP
- Experience using the Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.