Intrinsic is a robotics software and AI company at Alphabet. Our mission is to make industrial robotics accessible and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a multidisciplinary team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
The People Experience team is focused on the experience of all Intrinsic employees and candidates. We design programs and processes from a user-first mindset with a bias for simplicity to make working at Intrinsic an enjoyable and rewarding experience. In this role, you'll design, manage, and improve programs that impact both candidate and employee experience.
Areas we expect you to make an impact
- Design, build, and maintain recruiting programs spanning the employee lifecycle, focusing on candidates and new employees.
- Own our recruiting operations and compliance. Ensure that every candidate is ready-to-hire at time of offer and ready-to-start before their first day.
- Create reporting to deliver insights to the leadership team and the recruiting team. Design audits to ensure data integrity throughout the process.
- Deliver our onboarding program, looking for opportunities to improve the experience.
- Resolve problems as they arise, identify the root causes of these issues, and suggest and/or execute changes to ensure we don't see the same issues again.
What you should have
- 2 years of experience in operations, preferably people or recruiting operations in a high-growth environment
- Experience in optimizing processes, inclusive of identifying and implementing business- and user-focused improvements
What we hope you have
- Persuasive communicator, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to produce high quality work
- Strong process/program ownership, with a demonstrated bias for action and excellence in operational delivery, customer service, and cross-functional partnership
- Knowledge of recruiting best practices and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Ability to conduct data analysis in spreadsheets, SQL, or similar
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com.