Intrinsic is a robotics software and AI company at Alphabet. Our mission is to make industrial robotics accessible and usable for millions more businesses, entrepreneurs, and developers. We are a multidisciplinary team of engineers, roboticists, designers, and technologists who are passionate about unlocking the creative and economic potential of industrial robotics.
As a Product Manager, you will be at the intersection of product strategy, definition, planning, and execution. Despite being in the early stages of product development, our product team is tightly connected with our engineering and business teams. To address the ambiguity and volatility of a startup, your goal will be to add structure and lead the engineering team from zero to one. The ideal candidate will be passionately curious, unafraid of risk, and a respected driver of process. You will gather, drive, and establish concrete requirements that enable the team to deliver high value, high performance solutions to business customers.
The Product Manager role has three main pillars:
- Planning and Leading Product Development: Define and deliver high-value customer-facing products from internal prototypes and partner trials. Listen to customers and partners, experiment and build, rapidly iterate and learn from data (qualitative and quantitative) to reach product-market fit, and eventually scale.
- Enabling Teams: Build the conditions and dynamics needed to create a balanced, robust engineering team that produces excellent, groundbreaking work.
- Supporting Platform Building: Facilitating brokerage in B2B value networks using technology stacks as an interaction medium.
Areas we expect you to make an impact:
- Develop a highly ambitious yet practical product roadmap that pushes the boundaries of how robotics and automation applications are being developed and run today
- Engage collaboratively with a highly cross-functional team, operating as the product voice that connects elements across engineering, operations, business, design, and partnerships
- Interact directly with partners to discover areas of improvement, capture needs and deliver against contracted agreements
What skills you should have:
- B.S. Engineering, Business, or an applicable field
- Experience in conceiving brand-new software products, establishing a clear plan to take your product from concept to its final form (NPI), including the creation and validation of value hypotheses, and quickly iterating in front of users
- Strong leadership skills to jump into a highly ambiguous area and define a product strategy along with clearly articulating product requirements
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: at the executive level, cross-functionally, with peers, and external partners
- Experience in SaaS, API monetization, or related experience
Skills we hope you have:
- MBA and/or M.S. Engineering, Computer Science
- Experience in building and launching products for developers
- Experience in software engineering, robotics, automation, and/or AI
- Exceptionally organized and driven with a strong sense of self-awareness and ownership on all projects
- Experience with projects which involve a significant research & development component in addition to pure execution
- 5 years of product/program management experience
At Intrinsic, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com.