Intrinsic is a team of consumer health experts, eCommerce operators and brand builders on a mission to accelerate products and ideas that make a difference in people's lives.
We have raised $115 million to acquire and grow eCommerce brands in the health and wellness space, targeting Amazon-native brands operating as third-party sellers.
Our investors include Define Ventures, Link Ventures and Tony Robbins. We were co-founded by Redesign Health, a pioneering venture studio in NYC that has launched over 20 healthcare innovation start-ups in the past three years.
About the Role
As the Brand Acquisitions and Migration Manager, you will be hands-on with our incoming brand acquisitions, completing critical due diligence projects, helping to finalize the acquisition plans, and transferring and migrating the brand’s business assets into Intrinsic to ensure a smooth transition and drive initial brand growth.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, systematic, and have the ability to design and optimize work processes to drive brand acquisitions to close and set our brand marketing teams up for success. Experience in project management is a big plus.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the Acquisitions team, Brand Management team, and the current brand owners to help drive brand acquisitions to close.
- Participate in the Investment Committee to help inform potential future acquisitions.
- Seller Central review e.g. customer insights / case log review, ad spend optimization review, etc.
- Analyze brand accounts to evaluate brand health and generate insights.
- Establish an understanding of all of the critical elements of the target acquisition, including personnel, agencies, brand assets, trademarks, systems, and related contracts.
- Prepare for the closing process by planning, marketing / media asset collection, executing trademark/contract transfers, and insurance planning.
Brand Acquisition and Migration:
- After deals close, lead the multi-step process of transferring the brand under Intrinsic’s ownership.
- Own SOP and process development for brand due and migration, including identifying the right tools and processes to improve our process.
- Partner with Brand Managers to design growth plans for incoming acquisitions, and then design and execute the contracts, org design, account transfers, and systems to bring these to life.
What You’ll Need
- 1-2+ years of experience in due diligence, acquisitions, or brand migration for eCommerce-centric brands
- Proven ability to manage various projects across multiple functional areas
- Team player with collaboration skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to be hands-on in a fast-paced environment
Intrinsic is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.