Are you thrilled about all things digital? Do you have a technical background and experience in a leadership position. Then this job as team lead will sound most appealing to you.
As a team lead, you head up an autonomous, cross-functional team. You take charge of planning and delivery of the digital products entrusted to your team. At the end of the day, you are accountable for the team's performance.
Planning, execution & delivery
- You are accountable for delivery of your team
- You own all planning aspects of the team and the product(s) entrusted to that team
- capacity planning and how that translates to budget
- release planning
- high-level roadmap
- You act as first point of contact for all questions regarding the progress of products under your care (both internal & external)
- Help the team ship, for example by removing impediments, getting timely decisions, managing risks
Ensure the team's agility
- Together with the other teams in the tribe you agree on an agile way of working
- You make sure the team regularly pauses to reflect on how it's working and help them find ways to improve how they work together and how they interact with the client and other teams.
- Inspire trust in your team and in the stakeholders of the products under your care
- Follow up team members, motivate them, protect them and if necessary, address them
- Nurture and develop individual talents
- Partner with our talent department to address your team's recruiting needs
Lead the way
- You should be a living embodiment of In The Pocket's values
- Play a big part in In The Pocket's business process improvement
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience within a software development environment
- You come from a technical background. We want you to demonstrate affinity with and real passion for software development
- People skills come natural to you
- Your communication skills are excellent. This means talking, writing and listening (not necessarily in that order)
- You are passionate about all things digital, including strategy
- You are organised and composed, also when working under pressure
- You think in terms of solutions, never in terms of problems
- Agility has very few secrets for you
Do you recognise yourself in the above? Then we look forward meeting you!
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.