At In The Pocket we have a laser focus on selecting the best people for the exciting and challenging job opportunities that we offer. As a rapidly growing organization we need a Talent Acquisition Manager to stay the course.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager you will inspire us with your vision on recruiting, guide the talent acquisition team and tell us how to attract top talent for our studio’s in Belgium, The Netherlands, Romania & Portugal. Your role will be crucial in ITP’s further growth. Our strength as a recruiting team lies in our ability to understand the needs of the business, build and scale teams and hire a diverse and unique group of individuals who collectively make up our inspiring culture.
What you'll do:
Recruiting strategy & improvement
- Design and implement a scalable and cutting edge recruiting strategy for our company in Europe.
- Understand and act upon hiring trends and market availability to attract and hire the best talent the market has to offer.
- You leverage data and analytics to measure the impact of our strategy & drive operational excellence to support the team’s rapid growth
- You are always on the look for ways to make our recruitment process more innovative.
- Help grow a diverse & sustainable workplace: We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts & perspectives is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. You will play a crucial role in advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Grow the recruiting team
- Inspire, grow and nurture a team of recruiting professionals
- Provide mentorship & coaching, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Align the team’s work against the recruiting needs and share operational best practices in order to learn from each other.
- Be an inspiration towards the company leaders: it’s your responsibility to inspire and educate hiring managers and stakeholders
Talent recruitment in an agency context
- Sourcing and attracting the right talent at the right time
- Owning the candidate journey and guaranteeing a splendid experience
- Teamwork & Stakeholder mgmt will be key in your role.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Tribe & Team Leads, Sales,...) to understand hiring needs and sales forecasts and deliver on these expectations
- Build effective working relationships with internal hiring managers and be recognized as a trustworthy partner
- Support & shape our employer branding in close collaboration with our Marketing Team
Who you are:
- Full cycle recruitment experience, including hiring new teams in new markets
- Experience with managing people both directly and/or indirectly
- Ability to build effective partnerships internally & externally
- Influencing and driving solutions across multiple functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independent, organizational wizard, creative and data savvy.