Do you think of life as an infinite set of microservices? Do you envision a serverless future? Where scale and performance are only limited by our imagination? Then we suspect you might want to read on.
As an Azure Cloud Native Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining cloud-based infrastructure solutions on Microsoft Azure. You will work closely with our development teams to ensure that our applications are scalable, reliable, and secure.
What you'll do:
- As a part of the team, you’ll be taking part in the continuous development of the products that are in the care of your team.
- Day to day, this means developing new user stories, fixing bugs, create & review pull requests, documenting your work, perform research, make suggestions for product improvements and communicate clearly about your progress.
- Design, implement, and manage Azure Cloud infrastructure solutions for our clients
- Work closely within the team to ensure that the digital products are designed for scalability, reliability, and security
- Implement and maintain automation tools to support deployment and management of infrastructure
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Azure cloud technologies and best practices
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Good understanding of cloud computing architectures and fundamentals like security, performance and scalability with experience of working with cloud technologies in Azure (Azure AD, Azure SQL, API Management, Service Bus, Event Hub).
- Strong understanding of cloud-based infrastructure architecture and best practices
- Experience with test-driven development and test automation frameworks and tools
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform
- Experience with containerisation technologies
- Familiarity with security best practices for cloud-based infrastructure
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Microsoft Azure certification(s) is considered a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar CI/CD tools
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself. On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. Weshare our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle,it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.