Do you get all wired up from buggy software products? So do we. But, to practice what we preach, we’re looking for a Quality Automation Engineer to join our ranks. Why? Because we strive for best-in-class software products and aim to guarantee flawless user experiences.
As a Quality Automation Engineer, you’ll be in the lead for designing and implementing test strategies and frameworks to ensure the top-notch quality of the software we ship. You’ll work closely together with quality and software engineers to ensure that our product hit that sweet spot.
What are we looking for in our Quality Automation Engineer? Mostly a good background in software development and relevant experience with test automation. You understand software testing methodologies and are familiar with various testing tools and frameworks. Plus, you’re eager to work in a fast-paced environment and can multitask as no one has ever seen before.
Sounds like a job for you? Hey, you can already apply if you want. But here’s some more info, just in case:
- Translate client requirements into test automation requirements and testing methods
- Develop and monitor a Quality framework by ensuring quality gating and test automation for a given project
- Develop automated test cases for the identified key areas, using a combination of unit, integration, and end-to-end testing techniques
- Create and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Analyse code review reports and development quality to ensure best practices are being followed
- Develop and implement automation best practices and tools into the Quality Practice
- Contribute to standards and processes to continuously challenge and improve team practices
- Mentor and share your knowledge by coaching Quality and Software engineers
- Have good knowledge of programming, white and black box testing, architecture patterns, and BDD
- Experience in overseeing the coding, testing, and review testing process for static, unit, integration testing and system integration testing
- Experience in developing test automation infrastructure and frameworks from scratch
- Experience in mobile development
- Experience in mobile UI testing tools is a plus
- Assertive and flexible
- Good communicator (towards partners and the development team)
- Coaching skills
- Takes initiative
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we are unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.