Do you have mobile blood pumping through your veins? Does it excite you to translate product requirements into high-quality mobile apps? Do you have experience as a Xamarin developer and are you available to work as a freelancer? Then you might want to check out this opportunity to reinforce our team.
As an experienced Xamarin developer, you'll be part of an experienced team and you'll be working on some of our most precious products.
- As part of the team, you’ll contribute to the continuous development of the products that are in the care of your team.
- Day to day you'll develop new user stories, fix bugs, create & review pull requests, document your work (code comments, readme, confluence,..), perform research, make suggestions for product improvements and communicate clearly about your progress.
- Together with your colleagues, you’ll make sure the product meets all functional and non-functional requirements.
- As an engineer, you understand that producing clean, readable and testable code is always a priority.
- Proven experience in developing Xamarin applications (Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android)
- Excellent knowledge general OOP principles, reactive functional programming principles and the MVVM pattern
- Good knowledge of the foundations of the Android SDK and the iOS SDK
- Excellent understanding of common software engineering practices (CI/CD, SOLID principles, clean code, TDD, BDD, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of common technologies as HTTP, REST, JSON, OAuth, SQL
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with product design and building appealing user interfaces
In The Pocket is organized in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level, we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.