You are an experienced Xamarin developer with a real passion for building mobile applications. You are ready to be challenged by experienced co-workers who are motivated to be the best at what they do. You are a great teammate and we are a great team. Let’s meet up for coffee.
- Prototype and develop scalable and reliable mobile applications
- Enforce quality through test-driven development
- Ensure maintainability by documenting code and solution
- Act as a mentor for colleagues and help sharing knowledge
- Bachelor in Informatics or Master in Computer Science (or related)
- You have an excellent knowledge of Xamarin, Xamarin Forms and OO design principles
- You have a good knowledge of the foundation of the Android SDK (activities, fragments, adapters, XML layout)
- You have a good knowledge of the foundations of the iOS SDK (UIKit, Storyboards, Auto layout)
- We expect you to have an excellent understanding of common software engineering practices (git, unit testing, code documentation,... )
- We expect you to have an excellent knowledge of common technologies as HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, OAuth, SQL
- You have an excellent understanding of the MVVM framework
- You have at least a basic knowledge of binding native libraries to Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS
- You have a good knowledge of the WinRT SDK
- You're fluent in English
- You have affinity with product design and building appealing user interfaces
- You're able to handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values:
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. Weshare our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire ourcolleagues to do their best work.