To support our continued growth, In The Pocket is looking for an experienced, smart and passionate Business Developer to join our team. As a Business Developer you’ll be instrumental in exploring opportunities with new top tier clients in Germany (Frankfurt area). We embrace “consultative selling”: we inspire, guide and tackle problems for our prospective clients. Together with the team (based in Belgium) you’ll grow our business in existing and new markets.
- Grow In The Pocket’s footprint in the German market (Frankfurt area).
- Identify & connect with the top tier businesses that should partner with In The Pocket.
- Work closely with the sales & marketing team to define and execute a go-to-market strategy in the German market.
- Build relationships with digital decision makers across industries.
- Shape creative, enticing and tailored offers in collaboration with the team.
- Craft compelling value propositions for new clients that drive business for both the client and In The Pocket.
- Develop close collaborations with In The Pocket’s experts (strategists, architects, designers, data scientists, engineers,...) to identify and tackle opportunities.
- At least 7 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in negotiating complex deals
- You have excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude & plenty of initiative
- You're fluent in English and German (oral and written)
- You're able to prioritize and handle different tasks
- Work both individually and as a great teammate
- You’re a self-starter and are eager to own In The Pocket’s growth in the German market
- Experience with contractual terms and conditions, contract reviews, contract negotiations and contract/risk management
- Understand how the digital market is evolving, both locally and internationally
- You have the highest professional standards
- Profound experience with Financial Services, Life Sciences or Industrial is a plus
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. Weshare our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle,it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.