The world is your oyster and you are ready to set sail into the seas of digital and the waves of sales. It’s exciting, fun and sometimes a little scary. Not to worry, because we can help you navigate! A sales internship at In The Pocket can be your North Star.
At In The Pocket, we’re shaping the future. Literally. Millions of people use our digital products on a daily basis to pay, travel, connect with friends or read the news. As a sales intern at In The Pocket, you’ll help expand our digital products throughout the world, assure top-notch customer service and help us grow as a company.
We want you to be part of our sales team from day one and will spare no effort to offer you a welcoming experience with ample support to help you grow at the speed of light. Are you willing to kickstart your career at In The Pocket?
- Deliver creative, enticing and tailor-made offers in collaboration with the sales & marketing team
- Work closely with the sales & marketing team to build a story that sticks
- Conduct research of our go-to-market strategy
- Search for prospects and visualize the market
- Understand how the digital market is evolving
- You are currently a student with a background in economics, communication, business administration (or related)
- You identify with our core values
- You are highly motivated to contribute to the team.
- You are interested in a sales internship
- You have sales ambitions
- You can work autonomously
- You are available for an internship of a minimum of 6 weeks starting between March and July.
- You have a passion for all things digital (a big plus)
What to expect:
- Experience & Growth: You will be exposed to as many aspects of our internal processes as possible within your internship. This is the ideal way to hone and develop your professional skills.
- Mentorship: You will be assigned to a mentor that will guide you through your internship.
- Learning & Development: We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible. That is why we want to take you on our learning journey. Join our biweekly lunch talks, competence monthlies, conferences and more.
- And a lot of fun: We really want our interns to be a part of In The Pocket. Join our afterworks, Friday drinks, off-site events and much more.
On a personal level, we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.