At In The Pocket we have a laserfocus on selecting the best people for the exciting and challenging job opportunities that we offer. As a rapidly growing organisation we need a Talent Recruiter to stay the course.
As a our Talent Recruiter you are able to scout and detect exceptional talent. We are surrounded by top talents and we need you to see those rough diamonds. You will be part of our Talent department and a guardian of our recruiting culture. Inspire us with your vision on recruiting, tell us how you will attract top talent. Help us get In The Pocket to the next level.
Implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- You are always on the look for ways to make our recruitment process more efficient and effective.
- You partner with the HR BP and hiring managers to attract and recruit top talent.
- You create and analyse recruiting data to measure and review the impact of our recruitment strategy.
Sourcing and attracting candidates
- You recognise exceptional talent and know where to find them.
- You take proactive actions to source, network and build relationships in order to create talent pools that could be a great fit for In The Pocket.
- You organise, coordinate and participate in different career events.
- You maintain our existing job listings with precision and keep our database with candidates meticulously up to date.
Owning the candidate journey
- You give applicants a taste of life at In The Pocket. It’s your responsibility to meet and qualify applicants, from start to finish.
- You take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it.
- You have a knack for asking the right questions when interviewing a candidate.
- You are the gate keeper of our culture.
- You facilitate the recruitment process from start to finish (offer).
Support our employer branding
- You work in close collaboration with team marketing to follow up the hiring plan and implement new initiatives.
- You come up with fun and innovative campaigns to attract talent.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience. Experience with recruiting product & engineering profiles is a plus.
- You're innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to find top talent.
- You understand the importance of company culture. You embody our values to the outside world.
- You are self-driven.
- You have superior organizational skills and impeccable follow through on tasks.
- You have a strong desire to learn new things and improve existing processes.
- Innovative recruitment strategies keep you up at night. You have a vision and are aching to shape the recruitment process at In The Pocket.
- Exceptional communication skills and professional judgement.
- Ability to cut through complexity and deliver results, particularly under ever-changing circumstances.
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. Weshare our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle,it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.