As a Growth Analyst you are responsible for defining and delivering data-informed reports and insights. Your analytical work helps the team to work towards product success & growth by focusing on the right KPIs and having the right data to focus on.
Set up reporting frameworks for our clients
You capture the client’s business objectives and translate them into actionable KPIs.
Based on the client’s metrics & reporting needs, you advise & decide on the tools to be used (Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Mixpanel …).
You define and create clear KPI dashboards for different stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Create metrics implementation guides
Based on the selected tools, you define detailed implementation guides (event tracking, user properties, …).
You assist the engineering team in effectively implementing the right tracking and testing the implementation.
You perform the required configurations in the analytics tools so the data comes in as defined.
Translate data into reports and insights
You translate raw data into clear reports and actionable insights, helping the team and the client better understand the data.
You provide the team and the client with data-informed recommendations on how to grow the product.
Coaching & training
You assist the team of Product Managers in making better data-informed decisions, by training them in how to analyse their product analytics.
You prepare and host workshops & trainings with our clients, convincing them about the importance of data and analytics.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in product / marketing analytics.
- You have thorough understanding of Google Analytics or similar tools.
Affinity with Firebase Analytics, BigQuery or SQL is considered a plus
- You can express yourself, your ideas and your work fluently in Dutch and English.
- You can handle several projects and many different tasks in an organised way
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.