As a Product Management Lead you play a key role in defining, implementing and evolving the way we design and build products at In The Pocket. You lead and guide our growing team of Product Managers, for which you create and sustain an environment where we can consistently deliver great digital products. Next to that, you remain actively engaged in client work, leveraging your seniority and expertise in hands-on product management.
- Lead and grow our Product Management team, helping the team to consistently deliver great digital products
- You have a clear vision of how product management at In The Pocket needs to evolve, and you take action to realise this vision. This means you keep a close eye on important evolutions within your field of expertise, and ensure the right initiatives are taken to act on these evolutions
- You provide, implement and update processes and practices that allow the team to consistently deliver great work
- You actively coach each product manager to ensure high-quality work. You help product managers define professional goals (for their products and themselves), and provide strategic support for achieving these goals
- Be actively engaged in client work, mostly on complex and more strategic projects. As a product management lead, you remain actively engaged in client work to maintain your core skills and craft. You leverage your seniority and expertise to:
- Take the lead in complex and more strategic client projects, often related to multi-product platforms and ecosystems
- Translate strategic priorities into an actionable and outcome-based product roadmap that provides direction for the product team and the other stakeholders
- Establish the product principles and foundations that best meet the goals of users and the client
- Look for interesting product evolutions and opportunities that can help our clients to stay a step ahead
- Help realising In The Pocket’s strategic goals
- As part of In The Pocket's leadership team, you play an active role in realising our strategic goals:
- You translate your team’s skills and expertise into relevant services, offerings and ways of working
- You help define a shared vision and strategy on digital products, providing a clear focus for the team
- You work closely with leadership in other areas of the company to ensure we are collaborating effectively on the company strategy
- We expect you to have a minimum of 5 years experience in Product Management, preferably combined with studio or agency experience. In this role, you have a proven expertise of managing and delivering successful digital products
- We expect you to have a minimum of 2 years experience in coaching and leading teams, with a proven ability to nurture and develop talent
- You know how to present and communicate your ideas, opinions and vision in a compelling way
- You are able to prioritise. You can handle several projects and many different tasks in an organised way
- You have a fresh and innovative look on the future of digital products
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work