You have an eye for detail, a real passion for excellence and you long to rid the world of bugs. You are ready to take charge of testing through well-organized scripts and rigorous testing procedures. Your communication skills are second to none. You talk to developers in a way that will help them to build better apps. If you are the ambitious and highly motivated QA Engineer we need, show us how you will push things forward at In the Pocket.
- You write and manage acceptance criteria for all products that we ship and that carry the In the Pocket quality label
- You challenge user stories from a testing / QA perspective
- You identify software bugs in a structured way and you ensure the quality of our mobile products
- You build test scripts & improve on the test procedures and tool set
- You will make your own life easier by setting up automated functional tests in collaboration with the development team
- You’re always looking for new ways to test our products
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, IT or related
- We expect you to have a first relevant experience in a software QA environment
- A clear affinity with mobile, experience with mobile testing and/or test automation is a plus
- Basic programming knowledge
- You are an excellent communicator (towards partners & the development team)
- Bringing bad news does not phase you
- Taking initiative is in your nature
- You work meticulously but efficiently
- You have a knack for finding flaws in products
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. We share our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.