In The Pocket is looking for an experienced and passionate Client Partner to join our team. You’ll be instrumental in exploring opportunities with new and existing top tier clients. We embrace “consultative selling”: we inspire, guide and tackle problems for our prospective clients. Together with the team you’ll be responsible to create value for our clients and grow the business.
It’s vital that you’re driven to deliver strategic advice, build amazing digital products and help return the investment for your clients. You understand the current business challenges companies have and are able to navigate complex technical organisations. You have the energy and work towards opening up new possibilities, meet a lot of people and get them excited about In The Pocket and the opportunity to build something truly incredible with us.
Development and oversight of client business:
- Act as commercial liaison between clients and teams.
- Understand client needs, identify and close new business opportunities.
- Co-develop and impact the strategic roadmap of clients.
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client’s business key performance metrics.
- Able to sell and negotiate major opportunities inside accounts.
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning.
- Lead effective transition of activity from new business pitch team to client team.
Foster strong client relationships:
- Build trusting, collaborative relationships with clients of all levels.
- Collaborate with our tight-knit team of strategists, product people and technology engineers to improve and develop ways of working that better serve our clients.
- Builds plans to harvest and develop senior relationships within our clients organisation.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create compelling and inspiring ideas to bring to client's decision makers.
Coaching and training
- Actively participates in competence management and training of client team personnel.
- Motivates the team to a high level of performance.
- Ensures client team members are challenged and developing their skill set.
- Demonstrates and teaches how to think strategically.
- Minimum 7 years of solid, progressive client management experience.
- Experience in a digital agency or web consultancy preferred.
- You have a real passion for digital: Mobile, Web, Cloud AR, AI, Blockchain.
- You're an excellent communicator with negotiation skills.
- You have a positive attitude & plenty of initiative.
- You're fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written). French is a plus.
- You know how to build a compelling business case.
- Self-motivation to work both individually and as a great teammate.
- Energy, focus and the will to achieve.
- The highest professional standards.
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. Weshare our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle,it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.