As a solution architect, you’ll be in charge of designing, documenting and validating the technical architectures of the cloud products we engineer. Do you have a passion for engineering delightful digital products? Are you an advocate for attribute-driven design and clean code? Do you like to interface with technical peers from our clients? Do you love working in a multidisciplinary agile team, using the latest technologies and with a big focus on quality? Then don’t hesitate & apply now!
- As a the solution architect of a team, your primary responsibility is to design, document and validate the technical architectures of the products being engineered in your team.
- Day to day, this means translating functional and non-functional requirements into a sound architecture. Documenting, updating and communicating this architecture, ensuring everyone in your team understands it.
- You’re the primary technical contact for the products engineered in your team. This means interfacing with technical peers from our clients or architects from other teams, to collaboratively clarify requirements, design the best possible solution and identify risks.
- As an engineer, you understand that producing clean, readable and testable code is always a priority.
- Bachelor in Informatics or Master in Computer Science (or equal through proven experience)
- You’re a good communicator, fluently speaking, understanding and writing in English and in Dutch.
- Excellent understanding of common software engineering practices (OO design principles, modern design patterns, git, TDD/unit testing, code documentation,... ) and software modelling practices (UML, EER, Swagger... ).
- Excellent knowledge of common protocols and technologies, such as HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, OAuth, SQL, WS, MQTT,...
- Good knowledge of secure coding practices, open source licenses or important relevant legislation (privacy, copyright).
- Excellent knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and micro-service based architectures.
- Good knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform (preferred), AWS or Azure.
- You’re always keen to learn new things, share your knowledge, embrace change and learn from past experiences.
- You’re able to work in a team and are always open for feedback from your team mates.
- You have an affinity with product design and engineering top-notch digital products.
- You’re able to handle the pressure and flexibility of a dynamic company.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Technical Excellence: striving to create excellent products that delight our customers
- Ownership: taking responsibility and feeling proud of your work
- Solution Oriented Thinking: being pragmatic and efficient
- Teamwork: being a positive force in the team: sharing, helping, learning, encouraging, contributing
- Respect: to respect each other, ITP as a company & our clients