Are you great at transforming product requirements into mobile apps? Are you aching to join a wildly dedicated team? Do you want to share your knowledge and build top-notch mobile experiences with our experienced developers? Read on, because we might have a spot for you at our table.
- Prototype and develop scalable and reliable mobile applications
- Enforce quality through test-driven development
- Ensure maintainability by documenting code and solution
- Act as a mentor for colleagues and help sharing knowledge
- Translate business requirements in a robust, performant and secure technical solution
- At least 3 years of experience as a mobile developer
- Bachelor in Informatics or Master in Computer Science (or related)
- Expert understanding of common software engineering practices (git, unit testing, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management, monitoring, version management,.. )
- Good understanding of Secure Coding practices and the most important security
- Experience with common encryption (AES, RSA) and hashing (SHA) algorithms
- Expert knowledge of common technologies as HTTP, REST, JSON, XML, OAuth, SQL
- Expert knowledge of the iOS SDK (UIKit, Storyboards, Core Animation, Core Data, Autolayout)
- Expert knowledge of Swift ,Objective-C and OO design principles
- Expert knowledge of asynchronous programming (GCD, NSOperationQueue)
- Experience with unit testing (XCTest)
- Experience with Cocoapods is preferred
- Experience with WatchOS2/tvOS is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with product design and building appealing user interfaces
- Ability to handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
In The Pocket is organised in autonomous teams consisting of developers, designers and product managers. By being part of one and the same team, they can develop a product from start to finish. Because every team carries responsibility, working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. We rely on trust and openness, and sharing our learning curve. At In The Pocket there’s time to experiment and budget to develop yourself.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. Weshare our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle,it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire our colleagues to do their best work.