**Note: Looking for a PM starting from Q2 2019**
As a Product Manager you are responsible for defining products and features that meet the defined user needs and business goals in the most elegant ways. You are a pragmatic idealist in a way that you can envision the best possible outcome, but you know that you can only deliver value if you can ship products to end users.
Define successful products:
- you translate strategic goals and recommendations into tangible products and features
- you prioritise products and features into high-level versions based on product-strategic priority, so we can deliver value in a short time
- you define the tracking requirements so the KPIs can be measured and analysed
- you validate your work with key stakeholders to keep everyone aligned and on the same page
Represent the end user:
- you represent the interests of end users towards different stakeholders, both internal and external, to make sure their needs are met
- you show leadership in best practices around user-centered design, standard user behaviour and user expectations towards different stakeholders, both internal and external
Translate requirements to interfaces:
- you work together with Product Designers to translate requirements into interfaces that are effective, elegant and delightful
- you have a solid understanding of the best practices in Product Design, Interaction Design and Interface Design in a way that you know which interfaces will be able to deliver the intended outcomes
- you are comfortable with creating low fidelity wireframes that illustrate your product vision
Deliver product success & growth:
- by closely following up with clients, project managers and the development team, you make sure that we don’t just shape great products, but also ship great products
- you monitor KPIs and interesting sector evolutions on a regular basis to identify threats or opportunity areas
- you pro-actively look beyond the next release to define a high-level product roadmap with the client
- You have +3 years experience in Digital Product Design or Product Management
- You have a solid understanding of user-centered design, mobile usability principles and best-practices in mobile user experience
- You can express yourself, your ideas and your work fluently in Dutch and English
- You can visually express your ideas through sketches and high-level wireframes
- You are comfortable and confident in a client-facing role. You know how to communicate ideas and opinions to ensure a successful outcome
- You have the ability to prioritise. You can handle several projects and many different tasks in an organised way.
- Knowledge of or experience with Agile development processes are considered a plus
- Interest in or experience with Interaction Design, Design Thinking or Service Design are considered a plus
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values.
- Ownership: Working at In The Pocket means accepting a high level of autonomy. You take ownership and show the ability to decide and act for the good of the company.
- Integrity: Stick to your values, even when it doesn’t pay off in the short term. In The Pocket relies on trust and openness, which in turn relies on your integrity.
- Lead & Educate: Digital technologies are changing the world. We go all in, head-first. We take the lead in designing and building with emerging technologies. Weshare our passion and knowledge with as many people as possible.
- Agility: In The Pocket is permanently under construction. We never settle, it’s never done. Observing, adapting and improving is in our nature. That resonates with the people who work here. We are always looking for a better solution, always ready for the next step, pragmatic and committed to move forward.
- Team: As individuals we are bright and talented, as a team we’re unbeatable. We are open and positive, constructive and honest. We help and inspire ourcolleagues to do their best work.